二審人稱和時態：題目中設定指出“假定你是李華”，因對方為當地美術館工作人員，郵件開頭稱呼為Dear sir or madam/ To whom it may concern,落款為Li Hua，正文使用第一人稱I,稱對方為you。正文部分用現在時介紹應聘目的及陳述個人優勢，用現在完成時表述學習英語/中國畫的經歷，用完成時和過去時陳述相關的經驗等。
三審要點：作為一封申請信/應聘信，謀篇布局上應包含三個部分。文章開頭需要開宗明義表明信件的目的：應聘志愿者(I’m writing to express my interest in…);中間，介紹相關情況讓招聘方了解自己；結尾部分表示感謝并期待(Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to your reply.)。要點部分：要點1直接明了寫明應聘目的；要點2和3題干簡練，學生可以適當發揮，如要點1的個人優勢除了語言的優勢描述外，還要加入其它的能力展示，這里要提醒一下，列出的優勢描寫應與第三點“能做的事情”關聯，如學過中國畫，具備相關知識，可以教外國人學畫中國畫等。另外，結合到近年英語試題突出“用英語講好中國故事，用英語傳播中國文化”的理念，建議考生寫作時進行進一步的思考，除了提供志愿者服務外，還應該向參展者弘揚及介紹中國文化。
volunteer, voluntary, apply for…, the Chinese paintings exhibition, share knowledge with…, experience, the purpose of writing, look forward to…
1) I am writing to express my interest in volunteering for the Chinese paintings exhibition.
2) I am writing to apply for an opportunity to …
3) I have been studying Chinese painting since…, and awarded the first prize in the competition.
4) My experience in…is quite extensive and I am ready to handle any tasks this voluntary work may require.
5) I believe volunteering… would be a great way to further my passion of …, while putting my English as well as communicating skills to good use.
6) Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to your reply.
Dear sir or madam,
I am Li Hua, an exchange student from China, who will study in London in the coming summer holiday. Knowing that a Chinese paintings exhibition will be held in the local art gallery, I am writing to apply for an opportunity to become a volunteer.
Here are three main reasons why I am the best choice for you. First and foremost, with good command of both Chinese and English, I can communicate better with the visitors and show them around the gallery. Besides, I have learned Chinese paintings since my childhood, which allows me to introduce not only the contents but also the cultural and historical background. Most importantly, as monitor of our class, I am enthusiastic, patient and ready to help others.
I would appreciate it if you could offer me the chance. Looking forward to your early reply.